|Research IT Group|
Research IT Group
The mission of Research IT (RIT) is to develop core services in support of research, including high-performance computing for grant seeking and funded researchers. A major objective of Research IT is to provide IT consultation to faculty in the grant development process. The Research group works closely with each of the other ITS units, and with school and departmental-based research IT staff, to fulfill its mission.
Please contact us if you are an active grant-seeking or funded researcher and would like to explore options to fulfill the IT requirements of your investigations.
Reseach IT Services
- High Performance Computing
- Research Consultation
- Research Storage
- To Request a guest netid, click on the following link: (be sure to log in to the wiki page) ITS Request guest account
- New User Documentation
- Steps to Restore a deleted file from RIT storage systems
- Scratch space is only for temporary storage: /network/rit/misc/scratch
- Batch Processing
- SLURM Job Processing
- df -h
- Will produce output (Quota Size, Used, Avail, %of Usage) which will include your home directory and your labspace.
- 5G 3.8G 1.2G 76% /network/rit/home/as845383
- File Services
- Graphical Access - How to setup a graphical user interface
- Atlas Builds
- Compute Resources - Hardware and Software supported
RIT Internal Resources
RIT wiki is backed by LDAP. If you have access to RIT resources please login with your netid and password used for accessing RIT servers. If you have trouble, please contact me.