|Research IT Group|
Academic and Research Computing Center
The mission of Academic and Research Computing Center (ARCC) is to develop core services in support of research, including high-performance computing for grant seeking and funded researchers. A major objective of Research IT is to provide IT consultation to faculty in the grant development process. The Research group works closely with each of the other ITS units, and with school and departmental-based research IT staff, to fulfill its mission.
Please contact us if you are an active grant-seeking or funded researcher and would like to explore options to fulfill the IT requirements of your investigations.
- High Performance Computing
- Research Consultation
- Research Storage
- System Monitoring
- To Request a guest netid, click on the following link: (be sure to log in to the wiki page) ITS Request guest account
- To Request a Research Storage Folder, click on the following link: (be sure to log in to the wiki page) Research Storage request
- You can request a letter of support for your grant proposal.
- New User Documentation
- Steps to Restore a deleted file from RIT/ARCC storage systems
- R Basic instructions, Sample code
- Scratch space is only for temporary storage: /network/rit/misc/scratch
How to mount a lab folder from Ubuntu []
- Batch Processing
- SLURM Job Processing
- Python builds HowTo
- df -h ~
- Will produce output (Quota Size, Used, Avail, %of Usage) for your home directory.
- df -h ~
- File Services
- Graphical Access - How to setup a graphical user interface
- Atlas Builds
- Compute Resources - Hardware and Software supported
RIT/ARCC Internal Resources
RIT/ARCC wiki is backed by LDAP. If you have access to RIT resources please login with your netid and password used for accessing RIT/ARCC servers.